- Ready to change your life?
- At Davis Technical College, we want you to get the most from your training, so when you complete your education you will have the best success at finding employment. That's why Job Placement Services are available—to help you put your skills to work.
- Let's work together
- It is ultimately up to you to put in the effort to find employment. However, we are here to help and can offer services and resources to help graduates find employment.
Job Placement Services
Job Placement Services are available to students who are preparing to graduate and for six months following graduation. Services include:
- Resume review and interview preparation
- Job matching
- Employers will be sent your resume and cover letter as jobs are received similar to your qualifications.
- Student Job Board
- Register with Online Job Search Databases
- Explore Temporary Employment Agencies
- A great way to gain experience, earn income, and secure a long—career. Our Job Placement Specialist can provide you with a list of recommended parterns.
- Useful to find jobs as well as to let people know you are looking! The more people who know you are looking, the better chance of finding employment.
- Locate Internships/Externships
- Ask for Jobs
Online Job Search Databases
Many agencies provide further help in finding employment. Take the time to register with these organizations: