Davis Technical College offers a variety of scholarships to help you cover the cost of your education. Although not required for all scholarships, students are highly encouraged to complete the FAFSA application.
Davis Tech Scholarship Applications
- Davis Tech Scholarship Application
- Available to adult certificate-seeking students
- FAFSA required in determining award amounts
- Need-Based Scholarship
- May be referred by an instructor or advisor to apply
- Emergency one-time funding
- Verification of income required
- New Student Scholarship Application
- UTECH Scholarship
- Graduate from high school within 12 months prior to receiving a scholarship
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in a high-demand program at a technical college. Some programs excluded.
- Satisfactory progress in a career and technical education pathway offered by a technical college, an institution of higher education, or a school district or charter school.